Service Manager Cloud Notes
Service Manager Cloud 2017.2.0.2
Release date 14/07/2017
Account button added to toolbar that will take you to the managed account area in Magellan IDP.
- Http requests will now redirect to https.
- Import Timetable Classes gave impression it got stuck. Improved status message informing user about it's current process.
- When adding a new asset, the site and category field will now populate based on what you have selected on the Asset Category tree.
- Fixed Depreciation still inherited parent category settings even when Use Inherited Depreciation was disabled.
- Multiedit and setting depreciation error on save.
- Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.Contact_history' when updating a contact.
- Typo on Time Slot Editor said Start Date and End Date instead of Start Time and End Time.
- In Internet Explorer Asset fields would not display changes.
- Service Desk Statistics report errored when displayed.
- Asset Category History report errored when displayed.
- Warranty Notifications would still trigger in a multisite setup even when disabled for a single site.
- Booking Schedule showed null for Notes when no note had been added.
- Booking with recurring appointments stopped schedule from displaying.